Convert your android phone/tablet into a FTP Server! Use this free app to host your own FTP Server on your phone/tablet. Use the FTP Server to transfer files, photos, movies, songs etc...to/from your android device using a FTP client .
Steps to use the app:
1. Connect to WiFi network and open app.
2. Click the start button
3. Key in the server URL in a FTP client or windows explorer and transfer files
The default port number is configured to 2121 and can be changed from settings screen. For security reasons, anonymous access is enabled by default. It can be disabled from settings screen
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• UserName/Password authentication (optional)
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
FPT WiFi File Transfer Pro is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-25. The program can be installed on Android.
FPT WiFi File Transfer Pro (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.